lundi, avril 03, 2006

English-spoken visitors

Dear english-spoken visitors,

Welcome on my personal webpage about 1/72 models of aircrafts used by the french navy.

Sorry, but it won’t be translated at the moment.

I would like especially to give you the desire for mounting all the models you will discover or rediscover here. May it also help you to choose your future acquisitions.

I must say that I do not have any relation with a commercial company, that I do not publish and that the models presented were all bought on my own wallet.

The goal of this page was also to sensitize you on a disease which touches me personally: the Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. You will find here by consequent frequent incentives to take part in actions against this pathology. May you find more details by clicking the flags below. Thanks for that.

Your comments and contributions about this whole page will be also welcome.

Have a good time.

----------------------------------------------36 37-
-
-
---United Kingdom---------------Others--------------------U.S.A